Montag, 31. Dezember 2012

[Personal Affairs] Happy New Year

7 virtues for a happy 2013: LOVE - EAT - REST - TRUST - SHARE - PLAY - DARE.

A big and lovely THANK YOU to all my friends & family all over the world for being there in rough times and for good laughs in 2012. The old year brought so many positive changes in my life: new city, new job and many more. Also, I'm really thankful for the new people I got to know in 2012... you're an enrichment to my life with all your unique attitudes, life philosophy and humour. Always remember: We are all childen of the universe, no one is separated. Share the love!
Wishing you all an ENLIGHTED, GORGEOUS, LUCKY & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 ♥ ♥ ♥ love

♥ ♥ ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar. Bitte beachtet jedoch die Regeln für ein freundliches und kommunikatives Miteinander. Vielen Dank!