- It's tea season again (hooray) and this mug by Stepanka has caught my eye. I'd love to be sipping a Chai latte from it right now.
- My bedroom is just about as drab as they come...maybe a quick DIY like this Gold Stencilled Plank Headboard by Simply Sjostedt is in order...
- Or maybe a headboard created using this ingenious DIY Pegboard Cross-Stitch Wall Art by Danielle Thompson would work. I love it!
- This simple DIY Fabric Wrapped Vase from Sania Pell at Home has inspired me to take a rainy nature walk later today and collect Autumnal pretties for my home.
- I might not know what to do with them right now, but I know one of these days I'm going to love having saved this link for Free Hi-Res Old Air Mail Envelopes (via Catherine on Pinterest).
Sonntag, 25. September 2011
[Weekend Link Love]